DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
To download the previous Agenda or Minutes please go to the Dunsford Parish Council Minutes page: http://www.dunsford-village.org.uk/parish-council/council-meeting-
This agenda is available here (with better formatting than this website!): http://bit.ly/2F4PlSw
DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to the Council: Lynne Ogden, Moorview, EX67SB. 01392 811236
To all members of Dunsford Parish Council March 2019
You are summonsed to attend a meeting of the Parish Council at the Village hall Dressing Rooms on Tuesday 5th March 2019 at 7.45 pm
Democratic / Public Question Time: From 7.45 pm residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself.
1. Apologies To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence
2. Declaration of Interest Register of Interests:
a. Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
b. To declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
c. To declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda and their nature (Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant items)
3. Minutes of the meeting held on February 5th, 2019 to consider the approval of the minutes of the last meeting of the Council
4. Progress reports
4.1 Action Points from last meeting- to update the Council & note those not completed
4.2 Clerk’s report – as attached
4.3 Bus Survey- update
4.4 Parish Council Policies To consider adopting1) Freedom of Information Policy and 2)Disciplinary Procedure and Grievance Policy
4.5 Village signage- continued discussion. Clarification of info. needed for quotes.
4.6 Village noticeboards - update
5. Correspondence: - List of correspondence received by email listed overleaf
6.1.C/A £8516.37 as at 17/01/19 BBI/A £1823.85 as at 09/01/19
Invoices to be paid:
6.2 Clerk’s Salary – 4weeks x 10 hours a week - Gross pay £392.32
Net pay to Clerk £313.92 (Tax owing to HMRC £78.40 to be paid) + expenses of £36.99
Total to Clerk - £350.91
6.3 DALC for Good Cllrs Guides 2x £3.49 Total £6.98 (if received)
6.4 HMRC quarterly tax payment (for January, February and March) - £254.80
6.5 Internal Audit – Council to decide on Internal Auditor
6.6 Bank Forms to be signed by Council for acceptance of new signatory
7.Village Green Report (Cllr Morris)
8.DNPA, District and County Councillors’ reports
9. Planning: - Applications 9.1 DNPA 0089/19 Clifford Barton, Drewsteignton – change of use of barn to accommodation for for use ancillary to a wedding venue.
Decisions – 9.2 None
10. Footpaths – update from Cllr Hayes
11. Housing Survey- Article in Parish Magazine and posters displayed. To discuss and decide on method of delivery of survey. To consider a Saturday morning workshop and decide on date.
12 Parish Website – continuing discussion. Feedback from Cllrs on the various websites, suggested by Cllr Radclyffe, required.
13. Training/Meetings Attended - 26/02/19 - Prep. For Elections 10am – 12.30pm- £30 + VAT- Clerk
13.1 The Clerk will have be receiving Election Packs for all current Councillors and will distribute a.s.a.p. It is then the responsibility of each individual councillor to complete and deliver their applications by the deadline of 4 p.m. on 3rd April 2019
14.Review of contracts
14.1 Clerk’s - Review of contract/ pay scale (NALC scale attached for info./ Clerk currently at SCP 18)
14.2 Village Green Maintenance – To decide on precise wording for tasks to be undertaken.
15. Snow Warden Scheme To discuss the option of Dunsford joining this scheme https://new.devon.gov.uk/communities/opportunities/snow-warden-scheme
16. Matters brought forward by the Chairman (for information only /possible addition to next month’s agenda)
17. Date of next meeting Tuesday April 2nd 2019 at the Village Hall Dressing Rooms, Dunsford, at 7.45 pm
Signed Lynne Ogden Clerk to Dunsford Parish Council 28th February,2019
Email circulation during the past month
- Weekly News Digests Rural Services Network
- Teignbridge District Council weekly list of applications for planning
- Advance notification of Cycle event
- RSN Rural Funding Digest
- Rural Bulletin
- TALC minutes and policy
- Notification of road closure
- Dutch student hosting info.
- Tesco Community Funding
- Planning cafes info.
- Prince of Wales award info.
- DALC EXPO 2019