DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
To download the previous Agenda or Minutes please go to the Dunsford Parish Council Minutes page: http://www.dunsford-village.org.uk/parish-council/council-meeting-
This agenda is available here (with better formatting than this website!): http://bit.ly/2F4PlSw
The next meeting of the Parish Council is at the Walled Garden Tea Rooms, Dunsford, on Tuesday 8 th January 2019 at 7.45 pm
DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to the Council: Lynne Ogden, Moorview, EX67SB. 01392 811236
To all members of Dunsford Parish Council January 2019
You are summonsed to attend a meeting of the Parish Council at the Walled Garden Tea Rooms, Dunsford, on Tuesday 8 th January 2019 at 7.45 pm
Democratic / Public Question Time: From 7.45 pm residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself.
1. Apologies To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declaration of Interest Register of Interests:
a. Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
b. To declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
c. To declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda and their nature (Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant items)
3. Minutes of the meeting held on December 4th, 2018 to consider the approval of the minutes of the last meeting of the Council
4. Progress reports
4.1 Action Points from last meeting- to update the Council & note those not completed
4.2 Clerk’s report – as attached
4.3 Bus Survey- To consider outstanding Action points
4.4 Butt’s Pond- update
4.5 Village signage- continued discussion
4.6 Village noticeboards update
5. Correspondence: - List of correspondence received by email listed overleaf
6.1.C/A £8945.76 as at 24/12/18 BBI/A £1823.70 as at 09/11/18
Invoices to be paid: -
6.2 Clerk’s Salary – 5weeks x 10 hours a week - Gross pay £490.40
Net pay to Clerk £392.40 (Tax owing to HMRC £98 To be c/f) + expenses of £36.99 Total to Clerk - £429.39
6.3 DALC for new Cllrs course (Cllrs Heard and Hayes) - £60
6.4 Ian Seward, Walled Garden Tea Rooms for Room Hire for 08/01/19 - £tbc
6.5 Budget and Precept 2019-2020 Clerk to present updated, draft budget with a view to setting the Precept for 2019/20 at the next meeting.
7.Village Green Report (Cllr Morris) There will be no report this meeting but Cllr Morris will alert the Council to any urgent actions needed.
8.DNPA, District and County Councillors’ reports
9. Planning: -
Applications 9.1 None
Decisions – 9.2 The Old Vicarage, Dunsford DNPA 0621/18 Erection of stable block, hay and feed store, ark and agricultural track. Grant of Conditional Planning Permission.
10. Footpaths – to continue to reallocate the checking responsibilities of local footpaths
11. CTF Fund- to finalise claiming of £608 ( by 16 th January 2019)
12 Parish Website – continuing discussion
Attended (Previously NPF 23/11/18)and 05/12/18 at 2 pm-4pm- Cllrs French and Radclyffe
– Parish Council workshop on Local Plan & Development Management in the Meeting Room, Parke Bovey Tracey (Plus consideration of any comments to be submitted by closing
07/12/18 10.30 – 12.00 Suicide intervention briefing TDC Council Chamber - Cllr Heard
07/02/19 - Prep. For Elections 10 – 12.30 £30 + VAT
26/03/19 Planning 6.30 – 9.30 £30 + VAT
14. Update of Council Policies – To revisit the Risk Assessment and Privacy Statement.
15. Casual Vacancy matters – to consider any applications received.
16. Matters brought forward by the Chairman (for information only /possible addition to next month’s agenda)
17. Date of next meeting Tuesday February 5 th 2019 at the Village Hall Dressing Rooms, Dunsford, at 7.45 pm
Signed Lynne Ogden Clerk to Dunsford Parish Council January 3rd,2019
Email circulation during the past month
Weekly News Digests Rural Services Network
Teignbridge District Council weekly list of applications for planning
A30 Roadworks info
Devon Community Together Newsletter
TDC Budget Survey
Advance notification of Cycle Event
Devon Highways Update
Forward Planning notices
Casual Vacancy Matters