DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
To download the previous Agenda or Minutes please go to the Dunsford Parish Council Minutes page: http://www.dunsford-village.org.uk/parish-council/council-meeting-minutes
Next Parish Council Meeting: Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 7.45 pm, at the Village Hall Dressing Rooms, Dunsford.
DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to the Council: Lynne Ogden, Moorview, EX67SB. 01392 811236
To all members of Dunsford Parish Council July 2018
You are summonsed to attend a meeting of the Parish Council at the Village Hall Dressing Rooms, Dunsford, on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 7.45 pm
Democratic / Public Question Time: From 7.45 pm residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself.
- 1. Apologies To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
- 2. Declaration of Interest Register of Interests:
a. Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
b. To declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
- To declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda and their nature (Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant items).
- 3. Minutes of the meeting held on June 5th, 2018 to consider the approval of the minutes of the last meeting of the Council
- 4. Progress reports
4.1 Clerk’s report
4.2 To consider and sign a contract for maintenance work on Village Green. (carried over from last two meetings)
4.3 Bus Route 359
4.4 Dog bin at Steps Bridge. Update of usage (Cllrs) and Clerk’s feedback on Teignbridge response.
- 5. Correspondence: - List of correspondence received by email listed overleaf
- 6. To consider formally adopting updated policies
- 7. Finance
7.1 C/A £10891.83 as at 21/5//18 BBI/A £1823.24as at 9/5/18
7.2 Invoices to be paid: --
Grant to Dunsford Parochial Church - £500
Payment to ICO re GDPR - £40
NALC Ref Book Local Councils Explained- £19.99
Village Green Maintenance (G Dicker) - £78.80
Clerk’s Salary at new rate of £9.808 an hour (increase of £0.416) from 1/4/18
4 weeks – 10 hours- £392.32 Gross pay.
Plus, gross back pay 9 weeks (9x7x0.416 =£26.21) Total gross pay £418.53 Net pay to Clerk £334.93 (Tax owing to HMRC £83.60 carried forward)
8.Volunteer Emergency Telephone System. To consider the points put forward by Liz Robin at the last meeting.
9.Village Green Report (Cllr Morris)
10.DNPA, District and County Councillors’ reports
11. Planning: -
Applications 11.1 West Lendon Farm 18/01084/FUL Teignbridge site visit 25/6/18
11.2 Erection of garden studio at 6, The Court, Dunsford DNPA 0286/18
Decisions - None
Chairmanship 11/9/18 6.30 – 8.30 £25 + VAT
Clerk’s Essentials 17/7/18 10am – 3 pm £40 + VAT
Budgets and Precepts 30/10/18 10 am – 1 pm £25 + VAT
13. Matters brought forward by the Chairman (for information only /possible addition to next month’s agenda)
14. Date of next meeting Tuesday August 7th, 2018
Signed Lynne Ogden Clerk to Dunsford Parish Council June 28th,2018
Email circulation during the past month
- Weekly News Digests Rural Services Network
- Teignbridge District Council weekly list of applications for planning
- Rural Economy Spotlight
- Response to Council’s letter re 359 bus routes
- Article on Rural Library services
- TALC minutes
Dawlish Civic Service information