DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
To download the previous Agenda or Minutes please go to the Dunsford Parish Council Minutes page: http://www.dunsford-village.org.uk/parish-council/council-meeting-
This agenda is available here (with better formatting than this website!): http://bit.ly/2TwvzRF
DUNSFORD PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk to the Council: Lynne Ogden, Moorview, EX67SB, 01392 811236
To all members of Dunsford Parish Council May 2019
You are summonsed to attend the Annual Council Meeting of the Parish Council at the Village Hall Dressing Rooms, Dunsford, on Tuesday 14th May 2019 at 7.45 pm
1. Election of Chairman
a) Invite nominations and elect a Chairman for the year
b) Receive the Declaration of Acceptance of Office by the Chairman
2. Election of Vice Chairman
c) Invite nominations and elect a Vice Chairman for the year
d) Receive the Declaration of Acceptance of Office by the Vice Chairman
3. Register of Interests- to be completed by all Cllrs.
The Clerk would like to remind all councillors that they will need to submit a declaration and return of expenses by 30th May. They must do this even if it is a nil return and, if they fail to do this, they should not sit or vote on the council.
4. Appointment/conformation of signatories for cheque payments.
5. To appoint or re-appoint Cllrs to appropriate committees
Commencement of Council Meeting
Democratic / Public Question Time: Residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself.
7. Declaration of interest. In accordance with the Code of Conduct, members are invited to declare any personal or disclosable pecuniary interests, including the nature and extent of such interests they may have, in items to be considered at this meeting. Members are also reminded that any change to their Declaration of Interests must be notified to the Monitoring Officer at Teignbridge District Council within 28 days of the change.
8. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd April 2019 to consider the approval of the minutes of the last meeting.
9. Progress Reports
9.1 Action points from last meeting
9.2 Clerk’s report
9.3 Bus Survey – ongoing
9.4 Housing Survey -email from Janice Alexander
10. To consider quotes for Insurance for June 1st 2019
11. To consider and sign a contract for maintenance work on Village green.
12. Correspondence – List of correspondence received by email listed overleaf
12.1 To consider letter received from member of the Parish
13.1 Income – Precept minus DALC membership - £4322.52
13.2 C/A £8115.73 as at 17/04/19 BBI/A £1824.00 as at 11/03/19
INVOICES TO BE PAID
13.3 Clerk’s salary (at new rate and scale) + expenses - £549.89
13.4 TDC dog bin emptying (up to March 19) - £156.26
13.5 DALC Training and booklets - £42.98
13.6 G. Dicker for Village Green Maintenance – TBA
13.7 Village Hall Management Committee – Room hire - TBA
13.8 Bank Reconciliation to March 2019
14. Annual Parish Meeting 21/05/19 - to discuss final arrangements and allocate tasks.
15. Planning: - Applications 15.1 None
Decisions 15.2 DNPA 0088/19 Grant of conditional planning permission to Clifford Barton, Drewsteignton – change of use of barn
15.3 DNPA 0089/19 Grant of Listed Building consent to Clifford Barton, Drewsteignton – painting of roof, installation of concrete floor and wood burner flue.
16. Matters brought forward by the Chairman (for information only/possible addition to next month’s agenda)
17. Date of next Council meeting - Tuesday June 4th 2019 at the Village hall Dressing Rooms, Dunsford at 7.45 pm
Date of Annual Parish Meeting – Tuesday 21st May 7.30 pm at the VH dressing Rooms
Date of Three Parish Meeting – Monday 10th June in the upstairs room, Bridford Village Hall at 7.30 pm
Signed Lynne Ogden Clerk/RFO to Dunsford Parish Council 9th May, 2019
Email Circulation during the past month
Weekly News Digests Rural Services Network
- Teignbridge District Council weekly list of applications for planning
- Election info. including spending returns
- Rural Bulletin
- Rural Aid Grant Fund 2019
- Village Hall Grant Fund info
- Nomination and Election info for DNPA + reminders
- DALC newsletter
- Road closure notice re Court Cottage
- Neighbourhood Planning Courses +Rural Futures Conference
- Landlord open evening info.
- Communities Together Fund – info on closure
- DNPA letter re Councils commenting on Planning Applications
- Local Plan review newsletter